Here at Forest Mobility your privacy is important to us. We do not share or sell any of your information with any other companies for marketing purposes. Below is how we collect your personal information and how we may use it.
- When you place an order, we will ask for your name, e-mail address delivery address and phone number. These details enable us to process your order, despatch it and enable us to contact you if we have any queries or problems with your order.
- We use couriers to get your items to you. To do this we need to pass on your name address and phone number for them to carry this service out.
- For those who declare VAT exemption, we collect the users’ name and medical condition; this isn’t passed on to any organisations or businesses. It is kept securely to adhere to tax regulations only.
- We do not store credit card details and all payments are processed by paypal or a secure payment service.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- We hold your data indefinitely, storing your past orders, to help us provide the best service to you.
- If you have consented to our marketing by signing up to our newsletter, which is a great idea as you'll be kept informed of our offers and products you may not have been aware of, then you will always have a simple way to opt out or amend your preferences with every email sent and we will also attempt to do the same with any printed material should we do a direct mailshot.
- We will not share your data with third parties for their own mailing or marketing purposes; Should the UK Government HMRC, the Police or any other regulatory body require to see your data, we are entitled to show this; We may also share data with parties who may buy or sell this business in future or if any of our assets are acquired.
- Browsing our website will also mean that cookies from carefully selected third party websites will be collecting anonymised data on our behalf. These are used for:
- Presenting you with more relevant results based on your browsing and what other people have looked at;
If you wish, you can switch off third-party cookies in your browser settings but switching off our main browser cookie will affect your shopping experience.